As Toroidal Transformers are safer, weight less, smaller in size, emit less sound and are more efficient than conventional stacked E/I lamination transformers, they are often the preferred chosen option.
Toroidal Transformers Specifications
Toroidal transformers can be devised in a wide range of dimensions with an array of primary and secondary windings. They have an exceptional protection from static electricity, stray field shielding and are easily mounting or fixed. Toroidal transformers boast a mechanically very solid and stable grain-positioned silicon steel strip core that is wound under composed pressure into a donut shape. These transformers have no gaps that may let air escape therefore obtain a low Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR). This is due to the efficiency of the way Secondary and primaries are wound around the core.
- In-stock availability on most toroidal transformer products.
- 30VA to 530VA to standard.
- Same day despatch up to 6pm
- Next day delivery available
- Designed to UL506, most UL certified & CE Marked
- Custom Designs to your specification
- Competitive pricing
- 100% tested electrical and safety tested special designs are readily available on short lead times (e.g. thermal fuses, additional windings, etc…)
If you would like more information on what we can provide you or if you have specific requirements for your Toroidal Transformers then please request a quote with your details or get in touch via phone, we’re here to help!